is located in the former Suburban Lanes space, a 1950’s era bowling alley that served the Decatur and surrounding area for close to 60 years. Remodeled and renamed in early 2016, The Comet retains much of the glory of its original splendor, while adding a few new touches that reflect more modern sensibilities. Food and beverage service features from-scratch pizza, burgers, sandwiches, salads and apps, excellent cocktails, and a 16 beer draught menu, as well as a host of bottled and canned beers. In addition to the original 32 lanes of bowling, The Comet features a retro game room, a birthday party room, 3 dart lanes, and a large bar. Come in to bowl, or if you just want to hang out in a great space where folks are having fun, watch a game on the TV and enjoy the offerings from bar and kitchen. The Comet also provides an ideal venue for parties or team-building events, including pre-made and customized packages (found on our website). The Comet is 21 and up from 10pm until close.
The Comet hosts Atlanta Public Schools Special Olympics!
From 1/22 – 2/15, Tuesday – Friday, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm, student bowlers will be rolling on 25 lanes, so we’ll have limited lanes available for public use during those times.
Congrats to our Fall League champions!
Monday Industry – Cafe Lily
Tuesday Mailchimp – Collective Bowl
Wednesday Casual – Pins and Pints
Thursday Casual – Gang Green
Contact email@example.com for info and sign-up for Winter League – starts in late January.
WEEKNIGHT SPECIAL, $10 UNLIMITED BOWLING AFTER 8:00 PM!
$10 gets you shoes and UNLIMITED BOWLING after 8:00 pm!
Walk-in only, 21 + after 10:00 pm
Tuesday = Good day to come bowl at The Comet
walk-in special only
Schedule a party or reserve lanes through our website!
Click on the Reserve A Lane Now! button below to reserve lanes (at least 4 hours ahead of time) or schedule a party (at least 2 days ahead of time). It’s easy.
Reservation prices based on hourly rates.
The Comet has a new address (no, we haven’t moved)!
To alleviate confusion, The Comet joined the rest of the businesses on Suburban Plaza’s lower level in changing our street address to Church St.
1458 Church St. Suite E
Decatur, GA 30030
- Tuesday-Thursday before 5pm $3 game per person
- Friday before 5 pm $3 game per person
- Sunday-Thursday from 5pm until 10pm $4 game per person
- Sunday-Thursday after 10pm $3 game per person
- Saturday-Sunday before 5pm $4 game per person
- Friday-Saturday from 5pm until 10pm $5 game per person
- Friday-Saturday after 10pm $4 game per person
- Shoe rental is $4
Winter Season starts late January!
- Monday Winter Casual League 1/28 – 4/29, 7:30 pm, 12 lanes
- Tuesday Night Mailchimp League 1/29 – 4/23, 7:00 pm, 14 lanes
- Wednesday Winter Casual League 1/23 – 5/01, 7:30 pm, 20 lanes
- Thursday Winter Casual League 1/24 – 4/24, 7:30 pm, 24 lanes
- Thursday Tenpin Sr League ongoing, 10:30 am – 1 pm, 10 lanes
Interested in joining a league? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org